Back in 2012 Equal Arts piloted HenPower, a project using hens and arts to tackle loneliness and improve wellbeing among older people in the UK.
Alice Mackintosh is a registered Nutritional Therapist and co-founder of Equi London. She recently released The Happy Kitchen, a book about "good mood food" written with mental health advocate, Rachel Kelly.
Rachel Kelly is a writer, mental health campaigner, and public speaker based in the UK. She recently released The Happy Kitchen, a book about "good mood food" written with nutritionist, Alice Mackintosh.
"What I found within this book is an exceptionally approachable breakdown of many commonly battled mental hurdles that trip all of us up from time to time. One-by-one, Acuff sets up familiar dialogues we have with ourselves and knocks them down with satisfying precision..."
"When I first started a private practice and decided on my fee I looked around at what other people were doing, picked a number, and wrote it on my consent forms. Sound familiar? Little did I know that this was exactly the WRONG thing to do when setting my fee..."
"At their core, these exercises can provide new ways of understanding and conceptualizing clients’ therapeutic concerns, unlocking what cannot always be accessed by talk therapy. What has been abstract and difficult to articulate can become tangible..."
“I found myself in a bit of a personal crisis, unable to identify what I believed in and why I wanted to be a counselor, since the original reasons no longer seemed to exist…If my initial reasons for becoming a counselor were potentially rooted in arrogance and were now being questioned, could I keep working as one?”
This International Women's Day, I thought it would be fitting to share a bit about a lesser-known member of the Freud family: Sigmund Freud's youngest daughter, Anna.
New year, new updates on emails, posts, giveaways, free resources, and more! Here are four things you should know...
Featured Guest Posts
BECOME A SPONSOR
Love what you see? Help us keep the site up and running by becoming a sponsor. In return, we'll provide advertising for your business or product on our site, social media platforms, and email lists reaching 900 people and counting! Below are two levels of sponsorship we offer. If you're interested in becoming a sponsor but don't see a plan that fits your needs or budget, let us know and we can create a customized sponsor package.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- As a Level One supporter of Session Notes, your name and/or your logo will be listed on the home page of Session Notes, with links to your site or product.
- In addition, your business or product will be shared every other month on the Session Notes Instagram account as a sponsor spotlight (6 spotlight posts per year).
- As a Level Two supporter of Session Notes, your business or product will be featured in a blog, interview, or resource review. These posts are highlighted on social media (Facebook and Instagram) and will also be included in emails to our subscribers.
- Your name and/or your logo will be listed on the home page of Session Notes, with links to your site.
- In addition, your business or product will be shared once a month on the Session Notes Instagram account as a sponsor spotlight (12 spotlight posts per year).
- You can also choose to offer a discount code for your business or product for Session Notes visitors directed to your site.
Custom Support Packages:
If you're interested in becoming a sponsor but don't see a plan that fits your needs or your budget, let us know and we can create a customized sponsor package. Email us at email@example.com.
Stay in the Know